Services We Provide
- Pre-listing inspections (houses, condos, townhouses, mobiles )
- Pre-purchase inspections (houses, condos, townhouses, mobiles)
- Deficiency lists on new builds
- Partial inspections (attics in a complex of townhouses for example)
- No contact inspections (consults with inspectors by phone or Zoom)
- Reports delivered electronically within 24 hours
- Photos included with your report to show problem areas or maintenance advice
- Follow-up phone service for any questions you may have
Specialized Inspection Tools
The Protimeter Surveymaster is used for detecting elevated moisture readings in homes. Typical locations for use are in bathrooms on the shower walls and around toilets to detect water leakage issues, on basement floors and walls to check for dampness, and around and below windows to check for water penetration.
In the slides below, the bathroom shower shows no visible signs of problems. The Surevymaster however, shows elevated moisture readings. There is a problem area just under the window with significant moisture problems.
Thermal Imaging Camera
A thermal imaging camera is used for checking heating systems / in floor heat / electrical panels.
In the slides below, a hot water tank baseboard heat can be seen. The first slide shows an image taken with a thermal imaging camera while the second is the same area taken without thermal imaging.