This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Barnes & Co. and our website, www.inspectionsvictoria.com. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our booking process, inspections, surveys and websites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us in person, on the phone, via e-mail or other direct contact with you.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose this information to anyone without your permission.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may contact us via the e-mail address or phone number below if you have any questions regarding:
- Data we have about you, if any.
- Changing/correcting data we have about you.
- Deleting any data we have about you.
- Expressing any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via e-mail, surveys, or through our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service), are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.